6 Mitre Passage
SE10 0ER London
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|6th - 6th Floor||10,655||989.88||Occupied|
|1st - 1st, 2nd, 3rd flrs||31,797||2,954.04||Occupied|
|5th - Part 5th||6,649||617.71||Occupied|
|8th - 8th Floor||10,615||986.17||Occupied|
|9th - Part 9th||3,546||329.43||Occupied|
|9th - Part 9th||7,139||663.23||Occupied|
|5th - Building A 5 & 6th Floors||60,000||5,574.18||Occupied|
This business centre, located on the 8th floor of the building, offers panoramic views of Canary Wharf, the Thames and the Olympic site, benefitting from excellent natural light with floor to ceiling windows. The centre has offers fully serviced offices, a staffed reception and excellent conference and meeting room facilities. There are also generous communal areas with breakout space available for less formal meetings. The offices come with ctting edge technology with superfast Internet and wireless 'walk about' handsets and are fully air-conditioned.
Location and Transport
Located on the Greenwich Peninsula development adjacent to the O2 Arena and the new Emirates cable car Thames crossing, North Greenwich being the closest tube.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.