- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
Just metres from the South Bank of the River Thames in one direction and London Bridge Station in the other, this London Bridge business centre offers serviced offices at the heart of a fast-growing district in London, along with meeting rooms and business lounges. The business centre occupies a quality Grade 2 listed Victorian warehouse but is just a stroll away from The Shard, the tallest building in the European Union, which is the centrepiece of the London Bridge area's considerable recent regeneration. London Bridge Station is a major commuter hub for the south east, while the area also draws large numbers of tourists to adjacent attractions.
Location and Transport
Ideally situated opposite London Bridge station which has major transport link services, and also close to Borough and Southwark tubes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.