25 Lavington Street
SE1 0NZ London
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
New centre in Southwark that has recently been opened in June 2015, offering newly refurbished workspace of a high standard, along with great breakout space and a dedicated café area offering fully inclusive teas, coffees, still and sparkling water. Each floor has dedicated meeting rooms. This centre also offers a co-working space, private phone booths, event and entertainment space, not forgetting the high speed internet throughout, and a fantastic team onsite to assist any of your needs.
Location and Transport
Located a stone's throw away from Southwark tube station, 10 minutes from Waterloo and London Bridge stations, offering great transport links.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.