Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
A grade II listed building, architects have worked to fully refurbish the space, having lain derelict for 30 years and formerly the board room and ancillary space for British Rail's head office but now transformed into individual serviced offices on flexible terms. The offices come fully furnished, there are also meeting rooms, telephone booths, kitchen and dining areas, secure bike storage and showers, fast and reliable IT and telephony and great breakout areas making this an idea work place. As the centre is located within Marylebone station itself, there are great transport links to all major locations.
Location and Transport
Set within Marylebone Station itself, you can enter from the concourse or from outside, to the left of M&S, 15 seconds from the tube exit.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.