Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
One Euston Square
40 Melton Street
NW1 2FD London
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
With plenty of natural light, this centre offers a range of office sizes, meeting and conference spaces, loads of break-out space as well as the club's drop-in, co-working and lounge areas. One Euston Square forms part of a pedestrianised southern approach to Euston station, bounded by Melton Street to the west and Eversholt Street to the east. The site adjoins Euston Square Gardens, Euston bus station and also the piazza.
Location and Transport
Located directly opposite Euston station, accessed via the station concourse, but still sits separately as its own identity.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.