Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Evergreen House North
NW1 2DX London
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
Evergreen House, Euston, re-opened in June 2013 after a comprehensive refurbishment. All 5 floors of this centre benefit from excellent natural light and 360 views over central London. This serviced office business centre provides all the facilities you need including use of the canteen, roof garden, and discounted membership to the buildings gymnasium, along with meeting rooms on an ad-hoc basis, business lounges and an onsite reception team.
Location and Transport
The building is extremely well located being adjacent to Euston Mainline station and only a short walk to Kings Cross St Pancras Station, Thameslink and the Eurostar.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.