The Stanley Building, Kings Cross
7, Pancras Square
N1C 4AG London
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Options for 2-100 desks, subject to availability on request
This is a new 30,000 sqft. office building in Kings Cross that has been created by taking the existing Stanley building (listed) and wrapping a new building around it. A range of different sized fully serviced offices are offered, with meeting rooms, breakout space and co-working space. Also a roof terrace to enjoy or to use for events. In a great location a stones throw from Kings Cross station and surrounded by some large corporate companies such as BNP Paribas and Google.
- 24 Hour access
- Air Conditioning
- Cycle Lockers
- Fitout Condition
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- Fitout Quality
- Passenger Lifts
- Excellent natural light
- Recently refurbished
- Security system
Location and Transport
Kings Cross and St Pancras International offer excellent transport links. The building is located a few minutes walk from Kings Cross station concourse.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.