- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
The triangle building meets King William Street, Cannon Street and Nicolas Lane in the City. 18 King William Street opened in 2013 and is in a prime location right in the heart of the Financial Square Mile. It serves the thriving financial sectors with bespoke serviced offices, meeting and conference rooms, coffee/ relaxation areas and opportunities for hot-desking. Inside the building has been designed to the highest specification and incorporates new ideas in design, furniture and fittings.
Location and Transport
Perfectly situated in the City, within close proximity to Bank, Monument and Cannon Street underground stations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.