Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
73 Watling Street
73 Watling Street, St Pauls
EC4M 9BJ London
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
This is a more intimate business centre and we have a lot of clients that have stayed with us for many years. Set on the Roman road that ran directly from London to Chelmsford, this is in one of the oldest areas of the City of London making it very desirable for businesses of all sectors. It's less than 50 yards from Mansion House tube, and Bank and Cannon Street stations are just a few minutes walk away.
- 24 Hour access
- Air Conditioning
- Fitout Condition
- Passenger Lifts
- Building Reception
- Period features with character
- Fitout Quality
Location and Transport
Located in the shadow of St Paul’s Cathedral, the BE office space at this location is very popular with organisations looking for a boutique feel of working setting.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.