Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
20 St Andrew Street
Saint Andrew Street
EC4A 3AG London
20 St Andrew Street is located a stone's throw from the iconic Fleet Street and is a beautifully modern building boasting large floor to ceiling windows for optimal natural light. The space comes equipped with a stunning reception area and large terrace overlooking the street below. Located an equidistant 6 minute walk from Central Line’s Chancery Lane underground and Network Rail’s City Thameslink station, 20 St Andrew Street really is a commuter’s dream. The cultural and academic centre of London is right on your doorstep, alongside all the restaurants, bars and cafés that come with it. A quiet, relaxing stop by one of the many historic libraries can prove the perfect antidote to the rush of a workday.
- On Site Staff
- Air Conditioning
- Cycle Parking
- 24/7 Access
- Fully Furnished
- Meeting Rooms
- Rooftop Terrace
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.