Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
These serviced offices enjoy a prime location in the middle of London's legal, financial and creative districts on Fleet Street, EC4. This 6-storey building, built in 1873, boasts one of the oldest working lifts in London, famous for appearing in the film Diamonds are Forever. These offices are perfect for firms doing business with the many law firms in the immediate vicinity, banks in the City and creative companies in Holborn. The offices come fully furnished, with high speed internet, meeting rooms to book on an ad hoc basis and is also close to tube stations offering great transport links.
- 24 Hour access
- Fitout Quality
- Security system
- Video Conferencing
Location and Transport
These services offices overlook St Paul's Cathedral and are within easy reach of both the City and the West End. St Pauls, Blackfriars and City Thameslink are the closest stations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.