- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
The office space in Lombard Street is set in a prime location in the heart of London's financial district. One of the most famous streets in the City of London, Lombard Street was the main hub for head offices of UK banks. Today the City is a renowned international financial centre and remains the home of the Bank of England. The office building is set over 10 floors and features a light and spacious atrium spanning three floors. Along with fully serviced offices, you will find meeting rooms, a business loungle, showers and disabled facilities. Excellent location for easy access to the London underground, mainline train stations and local bus routes. Close to Leadenhall Market and its fashionable food stalls and cafes.
Location and Transport
Within walking distance of Bank, Monument, Cannon Street, Liverpool Street, St Pauls and Mansion House and London Fenchurch Street stations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.