- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
The building has been recently fully refurbished working with architects to provide a clean and sharp design throughout. There's a roof terrace for all to use and The Lounge area and break-out space offer a variety of spaces to work, meet and eat. And there's a Wii as well in case you'd prefer to play. Lloyd's Avenue also benefits from secured bike storage and showers and kitchens are provided on each floor. Also situated in an ideal location in the City, EC3, suitable for all businesses and providing excellent transport links.
Location and Transport
3 Lloyds Avenue is in an ideal location in the City EC3, Bank, Monument, Cannon St and Fenchurch Street all close by. Also round the corner from the Leadenhall Market.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.