34 Lime Street
EC3M 7AT London
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
Situated in the heart of the City, within seconds from Lloyds of London and immediately behind the beautiful Leadenhall market. This location is perfect for any company wanting to be in the heart of the City. More than just a business centre, these prestigious serviced offices combine modern innovative workspace with thoughtful lifestyle extras, in a discreet, unbranded environment. An ideal environment for your business to thrive, from the latest technology to sleek executive furniture, and impeccable standards of service mean that every little detail is taken care of for you, from basic secretarial requirements to fetching your dry cleaning. Meeting room and communal breakout areas are also on offer here
Location and Transport
This EC3 property in the City benefits from excellent underground connections – Liverpool Street, Fenchurch Street, Monument and Bank all within a 5 minute walk
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.