Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
This striking signature building located in the heart of the city offers stunning views across London from the impressive roof garden located on the 12th floor. This business centre offers fully furnished offices with the latest, stylish desks, storage units and ergonomically designed chairs, and also offers high speed wired and Wi-Fi internet, latest MITEL cordless handsets, fully trained friendly reception staff, fully equipped meeting rooms and generous business lounge and breakout areas.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Kitchen: Yes
- Passenger Lifts: Yes
- Building Reception: Yes
- Security system: Yes
- Showers: Yes
Location and Transport
Located within close proximity of Liverpool Street, Devonshire Square and Broadgate,situated in the centre of the corporate and finance district, with close links to St Mary's Axe and Lloyd's of London minutes away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.