Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
45 Beech Street
EC2Y 8AD London
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
A modern business centre, in the heart of the City of London EC2, only 2 minute's walk from Barbican tube station. A very popular location providing 9 floors of flexible office space, meeting rooms and communal breakout and kitchen areas, not forgetting the on site's team with award winning customer service. This centre is perfectly situated close to local amenities and shops as well as the famous Barbican Arts Centre. Decorated to a contemporary business fit-out, this centre provides a range of offices, all with natural daylight and has a tranquil roof terrace for moments away from the office.
- 24 Hour access
- Air Conditioning
- Cycle Lockers
- Accessible WCs
- Fitout Condition
- Passenger Lifts
- Male and female WCs
- Building Reception
- Excellent natural light
Location and Transport
An ideal City location, EC2, within close proximity of Barbican and Moorgate stations providing good transport links.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.