Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
Also known as Guildhall House, due to its proximity to the City's famous Guildhall, close to Bank, 85 Gresham Street is situated in a prominent position in London's banking heartland. The building has recently undergone a full and comprehensive refurbishment. Accommodation is arranged over six floors, providing a wide range of impeccable, fully furnished serviced offices, a contemporary reception, executive business lounge featuring a coffee bar and meeting rooms.
- 24 Hour access
- Air Conditioning
- Fitout Condition
- Male and female WCs
- Security system
Location and Transport
A superb City location, directly opposite the historic Guildhall, Bank and Moorgate stations are within a short walking distance, also Cannon Street.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.