Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
This is the first serviced office space in London's Cheapside, in the City of London, with floor-to-ceiling windows providing daylight to the business centre. Occupants benefit from stunning views of St Paul's Cathedral and the range of very popular eateries and local amenities. The business centre offers fully serviced offices in a range of different sizes, meeting rooms, communal kitchen areas and breakout space making this an ideal workplace for all types of businesses.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Cycle Lockers: Yes
- Cabling: Yes
- Air Handling: Other - Comfort Cooling
- Accessible WCs: Yes
- Fitout Condition: Fitted
- Floor to ceiling glazing: Yes
- Fitout Quality: Plug & Play
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Good ceiling height: Yes
- Kitchen: Yes
Location and Transport
Only 2 minutes walk from Bank, St Paul’s & Cannon Street stations and opposite One New Change retail complex this is the best business location in the City of London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.