Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Octagon Point, St Pauls
EC2V 2AA London
Read more description
Options for 2 to 100 desks, subject to availability on request
Octagon Point has 70 fully-furnished office suites overlooking St Paul's with open views of the city, View more of the office services offered at Octagon Point, including a virtual office address service, customer lounge and meeting rooms.
Octagon Point St Paul's occupies a unique island site on Cheapside next to St Paul's Cathedral and its serviced offices benefit from stunning 360 degree views over the city. The building offers grade A five star serviced office accommodation, with a contemporary, high specification fit out and floor to ceiling glazing overlooking the dome of St Paul's Cathedral and the capital's skyline.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Cabling: Yes
- Cycle Lockers: Yes
- Fitout Condition: Fitted
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Fitout Quality: High
- Kitchen: Yes
- Passenger Lifts: Yes
- Male and female WCs: Yes
- Building Reception: Yes
- Excellent natural light: Yes
- Recently refurbished: Yes
Location and Transport
Octagon Point is a landmark City building on the Cheapside and New Change junction opposite St Paul's Cathedral. St Paul's and Bank and underground stations are close by, as well as City Thameslink rail station .
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.