EC2N 4AY London
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|34th - 34||12,599||1,170.49||Available|
|35th - 35||10,845||1,007.53||Available|
The Heron Tower was designed by Kohn, Pederson Fox (KPF), a highly respected architectural design practice.
It houses a world renowned restaurant, sky bar and terrace on the 3 top floors.
This serviced office centre offers three floors of flexible space connected by high speed lifts and a sweeping staircase.
Location and Transport
Heron Tower is positioned between Houndsditch and Camomile Street, diagonally from Liverpool Street Station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.