Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
These Grade A serviced offices are located in the prestigious heart of London's financial and legal district, EC2, close to Liverpool Street and Bank stations. 23 Austin Friars was built in 1888 and has recently been renovated to provide a spectacular new build interior creating an impressive workspace. You will also have access to other facilities including well-appointed meeting and training rooms, Wi-Fi equipped communal areas and a licensed bar.
Location and Transport
Situated in the heart of the City, EC2, close to Bank and Liverpool Street stations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.