Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
50 Liverpool Street brings a mix of classic and contemporary design due to a combination of copper, steel mesh, stained timber and panelling. The building offers meeting rooms tailored to specific types of meetings, both in design and technology, and are available by the hour or the day. Kitchens and dining areas have been provided on each floor, along with shower facilities and an exclusive business lounge. There are individual offices in Liverpool Street Station, on flexible terms, but with the whole building for you to use.
Location and Transport
Located next to Liverpool Street station with tube links to Paddington, Victoria, Waterloo and King's Cross.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.