EC2M 2QS London
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
One of the City of London's most unique mixed-use environments is home to the ultra smart Broadgate Circle business centre. Located on the second floor of One Broadgate, near Liverpool Street and Moorgate stations, the business centre would suit any company working in financial services or other sectors of the service industry such as publishing. The centre offers fully serviced offices, meeting rooms, breakout areas and communal kitchen areas. Broadgate is located at the heart of the City of London. Part of the Broadgate Circle which is occupied by a host of blue chip organisations including UBS, Deutsche Bank, Lloyds Banking Group and RBS along with various retailers. Broadgate Circle plays host to a range of open air events throughout the year such as the ice rink during the winter months. .
Location and Transport
Liverpool Street station, one of the City’s major transport interchanges, is the closest station, providing numerous transport links. Also close to Moorgate & Bank.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.