- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
After stepping into the beautiful Portland stone property from the picturesque cobbled street you will be immersed into an opulent environment adorned with design led soft furnishings, velvet carpets and design inspired by memories of hours spent playing a property themed board game. All of the serviced offices and meeting/conferencing rooms are externally facing, resulting in a light airy environment that is flooded with natural daylight. The sumptuous surroundings are further enhanced by our exceptional support team who will ensure the smallest of details are not overlooked and outstanding service is delivered with a genuine smile and passionate desire to help your business. A great location in the City, EC2, surrounded by good transport links making an ideal work place for all businesses.
Location and Transport
The building is situated on the quiet road of New Broad Street, EC2. Liverpool Street station is just a 2 minute walk away with Bank and Moorgate stations close by.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.