Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
114-116 Curtain Road dominates this iconic Shoreditch address. A sixties-retro converted warehouse is a funky workspace solution that's far from ordinary. In fact, Curtain Road houses a fabulous onsite coffee shop exclusively for clients ? a brilliant space to meet, share ideas, network and hold events.
Inside there's a laid-back industrial vibe with unique coffered ceilings and reclaimed furniture. Luxurious detailing, textures and layering throughout this on-trend site give a playful nod to the area's urban heritage. Offering private serviced offices and open-plan floor plates, this site can cater to all businesses of all sizes and yes we do have a roof terrace!
- 24 Hour access
- Air Conditioning
- Male and female WCs
- Security system
Location and Transport
East London is known as the third largest hub for tech and digital industries in the world. With numerous bus routes, 4 tube stations and good overground links. As well as some fun and quirky restaurants and bars.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.