- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
This was originally a1970's building, found in Farringdon EC1, and was rebuilt in 2009. The serviced office provider that occupies the building have worked with architects to create plenty of colour and more emphasis on the communal space with dining areas and lounges on each floor, not forgetting the large roof terrace. In this business centre you will find fully serviced offices, meeting rooms, telephone booths, kitchens and dining areas, showers, bike sheds and fast and reliable IT throughout the centre.
Location and Transport
The office is located in EC1, between Chancery Lane and Farringdon station, a short walking distance away from Farringdon.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.