Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
99 Charterhouse Street
EC1M 6HR London
99 Charterhouse Street overlooks the iconic Smithfield Market and is equidistant between Farringdon and Barbican stations. The office space provides inspiring working space with great natural light, with a contemporary fit-out in-situ. One of London’s oldest markets sits opposite, whilst the area is well placed to benefit from the exciting amenities of the City, Clerkenwell, and beyond.
- On Site Staff
- Air Conditioning
- 24/7 Access
- CAT 567 Cabling
- Fully Furnished
- Meeting Rooms
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.