- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
24 St. John Street is a rather deceptive workspace from the outside. And it's the unexpected that you're going to love. Its frontage is that of a typical 18th Century London townhouse but to the rear there is a cool warehouse conversion. However, the icing on the cake comes in the form of an outdoor courtyard. Not bad, eh?
Inside, St. John Street is a brilliant mix of old and new. The original part of the site is packed with period features, clean lines and a sophisticated colour palette. This is in contrast to the laid-back New York style warehouse with its shabby chic and up-cycled vibe.
- 24 Hour access
- Air Conditioning
- Male and female WCs
- Security system
Location and Transport
Just minutes away from Barbican and Farringdon tube stations, and located a few steps from one Londons best bars ‘Barsmith’. This Workspace is ideal for companies with a modern yet urban aesthetic.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.