Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
The St Paul's business centre is in a period building very close to St Paul's Underground station in the financial district on the edge of the City. The business centre is arranged over five floors of a seven-storey Grade II listed building with a grand entrance and reception area complete with marble pillars, ornate plasterwork, an abundance of natural daylight and a carpeted wide staircase leading to all floors.
Location and Transport
Close to St Paul's Cathedral and Bank, City Thameslink, Mansion House and Moorgate railway stations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.