Red Lion Point
E1 8FA London
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Fully-furnished workspaces, all-inclusive business services, flexible terms for teams of any size.
In a 17-story glass tower, this London office space occupies three floors with huge windows that let in lots of light. There's a wide-open floor plan that encourages collaboration between members, which include newly founded startups, established corporations and everyone in between. Easily accessible from City of London and Shoreditch, the coworking space has a prime location when you're looking to attract investors or clients. The neighbourhood has great transportation options, being situated between four underground stations. Nearby are two well-known landmarks: the Spitalfields Market and Brick Lane.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.