Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
The Hub, Fowler Avenue
GU14 7JF Farnborough
This centre is in The Hub, an award-winning listed 1930s art deco building that was originally used as an airport lounge.
This historic structure is at the heart of Farnborough Business Park on the site of the former Royal Aircraft Establishment (RAE) factory. Following a recent refurbishment it has an ultra-modern interior with a conferencing floor that can seat up to 80 people.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.