Location and Transport
The impressive array of amenities that Birmingham has to offer are right on the doorstep and include popular restaurants and bars and the city’s renowned shopping centres – Grand Central, The Mailbox and Bullring. Exceptional public transport links are just minutes away, with New Street, Snow Hill and Moor Street stations all within walking distance. Nearby bus and metro stops also provide excellent connectivity in and out of the city centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.