Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
retail shopping centre
Peacocks And Wolsey Centre
Size820,000 ft² / 76,178 m²
Woking benefits from excellent transport links to London and a thriving local economy.
Woking Shopping now provides Surrey's largest covered shopping destination with over 150 shops (including H&M, Superdry and Fat Face)and restaurants (Lucianos and Gordon Ramsay Street Burger), 2 theatres, a 6 screen cinema and 3,400 parking spaces.
Woking has continued to be a leading retail and leisure destination with 2022 delivering a 50,000sq ft Marks and Spencer, 20,000 sq ft Boots, 190 Hilton Hotel, 390 residential units and further retail and leisure accommodation.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.