retail shopping centre
WD17 2UB Watford
Size14,000,000 ft² / 1,300,600 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Atria Watford is a 1.4 million sq ft retail and leisure destination
- C. 160 stores anchored by M&S, Zara and Primark
- Catchment area of 1.6 million people
- 40,000 sq ft Cineworld IMAX cinema
- 21,000 sq ft Hollywood Bowl
- £3.7 billion total annual comparison goods expenditure
- 73% of shoppers are female
- 74% of shoppers are classified within the three most affluent acorn categories
- 1 hour 51 minute average dwell time
Watford is a dynamic London town, with quick transport links into central London and a major office population. Watford sits within the affluent catchment of the home counties, within easy reach of the M25, various leisure attractions and the countryside. Atria Watford is a 1.4 million sq ft retail and leisure destination, which places Watford in the top 20 of CACI’s national retail ranking of over 4,000 centres.
Please contact us for the latest availability.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.