Location and Transport
Trowbridge lies 12 miles south east of Bath. The catchment population is 136,758.
The Shires is the main in town shopping centre in Trowbridge, with 50 shops over one level. Anchored by an Asda superstore and other tenants include, JD Sports, Bon Marche, and Specsavers.
The unit is situated on an entrance to the shopping centre, near Game and Vodafone.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.