Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
retail shopping centre
Size515,000 ft² / 47,844 m²
The Bridges is the prime retail destination in Sunderland
- 89 average visitor frequency per year
- Average dwell time of 69 minutes
- £562m catchment retail spend
- £1.2bn of investment into Sunderland
- The footfall within The Bridges is 19 million per annum.
The Bridges is the third largest shopping centre in the north east located in the centre of Sunderland, with over 100 retailers including T.K.Maxx, Primark, Next, JD H&M and many more. Welcoming an average of 380,000 weekly visitors, achieving a dwell time of c68 minutes, the Bridges is the living heartbeat of the city centre. The centre benefits from 940 car parking spaces.
Sunderland is a city benefitting from a substantial regeneration program and over the next nine years £1.2 billion of public and private investment is expected to be made to support economic growth, development and create more than 20,000 jobs.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.