Location and Transport
Stenhousemuir is situated in Central Scotland within the district of Falkirk, with a population of approximately 25,000 residents and a wider catchment in excess of 140,000. Falkirk is situated approximately 2.5 miles to the south, Stirling approximately 10 miles to the north and Glasgow some 23 miles south-west via the M80.
The town centre has undergone considerable redevelopment in recent years and now provides community facilities including a new Health Centre, library and community hall. The unit is at the heart of the town centre, adjacent to a 40,000 sq ft Asda superstore and also the main public car park serving the town.
Other nearby occupiers include Farmfoods, B&M Bargains, Greggs, Subway, Lloyds Pharmacy and Ladbrokes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.