retail shopping centre
95 Fratton Road
PO1 5AG Portsmouth
High Street Shop to let in Portsmouth
- Popular retail location
- Busy pedestrian and vehicular thoroughfare
- New flexible lease terms
High street retail unit in the Bridge shopping centre with frontage on Fratton Road.
Nearby occupiers include ASDA , Iceland and subway.
Busy pedestrian and vehicular thoroughfare
The units are available to let by way of a new internal repairing and insuring lease for a term of three years. The landlord requires a rolling break option, subject to a six months’ notice. The lease will be excluded from Part II of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
Location and Transport
Portsmouth is located approximately 19 miles south east of Southampton and 70 miles south west of London. The city benefits from excellent road communications being situated at the M27/ A27 junction, which links to M3 and A3(M) and provides access to London and the wider national motorway network.
Bridge Shopping Centre is situated on the western side of Fratton Road at its junction with Somers Road North. Fratton railway station and Southsea is a short distance
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.