Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
retail shopping centre
OX1 3JE Oxford
Size125,000 ft² / 11,613 m²
Boasting a world leading university, 40 million annual customers spending £4.2 billion.
Oxford is one of the most affluent catchment areas in the UK. With tenants including Zara, Gap, French Connection, Kiko and H&M the Clarendon Centre is a key retail destination in the heart of the historic city centre. The centre has an annual footfall of 8 million customers.
Location and Transport
The Clarendon Centre is located on Cornmarket street in the heart of Oxford city centre. The schemes central location means that it is close in proximity to both Oxford rail and bus stations and benefits from Oxfords extensive park and ride service.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.