Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
retail shopping centre
Intu Victoria Centre
Size985,000 ft² / 91,507 m²
- 25 million shoppers per annum
- 3.08 million shoppers living within 45 minutes drive time
- 57% ABC1 customers
- 62,000 students
- Average dwell time 76 minutes
- Retail conversion 85%
- 70% female
- 2,700 car parking spaces
Please contact us for unit availability.
Location and Transport
Nottingham ranks in the Top 10 of the UK’s most popular and successful city centres. Intu Victoria Centre is Nottingham’s premiere shopping destination comprising of 985,000 ft² of retail and leisure space in 104 units. The centre attracts 25 million shoppers a year. The centre is anchored by John Lewis, Boots and Next
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.