Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
retail shopping centre
Unit 37-38, Weston Favell Centre
To rent£150,000 per annum
Read more description
On the instruction of Barclays Bank Plc
The property comprises a well configured open ground floor banking hall with staff facilities to the rear.
The property is let by way of a lease expiring 17th January 2023. Available by way of an assignment. A new lease might be available from the landlord. The lease is within the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
Location and Transport
The unit is located in a prominent position within Weston Favell Centre. It is situated opposite Tesco Extra and adjacent to Hays travel and Savers.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.