Location and Transport
Harpurhey is located 3 miles to the north of Manchester City Centre, on the A664 which links directly to Junction 20 of the M60.
North Point Shopping Centre is the principle shopping centre in Harpurhey and is anchored by a large Asda foodstore. Other retailers in the scheme include Wilko, Poundland, Gala Bingo, Iceland in addition to North Point Leisure Centre. The scheme also benefits from a McDonalds and KFC drive thru which fronts onto a free 500 space shoppers car park.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.