- Energy rating
The Mall, Luton is the town's primary shopping destination.
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Unit - UNIT 65/67||7,013||651.53||Let|
Luton is a 900,000 sq ft scheme within a thriving London satellite town with a strong employment base and a growing population.
Providing the towns premiere retail destination the Mall Luton is anchored by Debenhams, Marks and Spencer, Primark, Next, H&M, Tesco, Boots and New Look.
The centre benefits from an annual footfall of 21.3 million and a 75% sales conversion rate. The 73,500 sq ft extension anchored by TK Maxx and Argos at St George's Square. Recent lettings include JD Sports, Smiggle, Holland and Barrett and Burrito Kitchen.
Director - Retail
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.