- Energy rating
- A unique F&B destination
- Frequency of visits is 7.6 per month
- 3.5 million catchment area
- A huge focus on sustainability and Well being
Please contact us for availability.
Kings Mall Hammersmith is located in West London in prime position fronting King Street, the scheme is currently anchored by Primark, H&M and Sainsburys. Ingka Centres have recently purchased the scheme with a plan to transform the shopping centre into a new IKEA-anchored urban, mixed-use destination, helping to regenerate the Hammersmith area.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.