Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
retail shopping centre
1-20 St. John's Hill
SW11 1RU London
Size70,000 ft² / 6,503 m²
Shop Stop is a mixed use scheme comprising 17 retail units, 15,000 sq ft of health and fitness space and an 80 space car park.
Clapham Junction Shop Stop's main mall acts as the main entrance to one of the busiest stations on the UK rail network. Clapham Junction station is used by 40,000 commuters daily. The centre benefits from an affluent population where approximately 2 million people live within 6 miles of the scheme.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.