Location and Transport
The subject premises form part of the Summerston Commercial Centre, a neighbourhood shopping centre located within the Maryhill area of Glasgow approximately 3 miles north west of Glasgow City Centre, and ¼ mile east of Maryhill Road.
Maryhill Road forms part of the A81 traffic route which is the main arterial route serving the north west of Glasgow and the prosperous suburbs of Bearsden and Milngavie.
In addition to the subject property and the adjoining Asda store, the Summerston Commercial Centre contains a public house, a parade of six local shops and four 10,000 sq ft retail warehouses. Nearby occupiers include Poundstretcher, Jem Carpets, William Hill and Vantage Pharmacy. The surrounding locality is predominantly residential. Substantial free car parking is available immediately outside the property.
Summerston rail station, giving access to Glasgow City Centre, is situated opposite the shopping centre car park.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.