Location and Transport
Asda, The Jewel, is located to the south east of Edinburgh City Centre, just off the Jewel roundabout, on the A1. The store occupies an extremely visible and high profile location.
The store extends to approximately 135,000 sq ft and has circa 800 car parking spaces. The store has been extensively refurbished over the last couple of years and presents exceptionally well.
In the immediate vicinity of the store, other significant occupiers include Carpetright, DFS, The Range and Costa Coffee. Also located a short distance away is Fort Kinnaird Retail Park, the second largest shopping park in the UK.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.