retail shopping centre
The Merry Hill Centre
DY5 1QX Dudley
Size1,500,000 ft² / 139,350 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Regional shopping mall anchored by Marks & Spencer, Debenhams, Primark and Asda.
Intu Merry Hill is one of the UK's premiere regional shopping centres.
Topshop upsized in 2016 and has taken a 16,700 sq ft flagship 2-level store.
2017 saw JD Sports opening their largest store globally outside Oxford Street and River Island are upsizing to a new 21,500 sq ft 2-level flagship store Pandora opened in 2015 and it was the first store to turnover in excess of £100,000 in one day.
It boasts a catchment of 3.3 million within a 20 minute drive time and a 21.2 million annual footfall.
Car Parking: 8000 spaces.
Location and Transport
Merry Hill is located 10 miles west of Birmingham and is easily accessible from the M5 via junctions 2, 3 and 4. Merry Hill is a major retail destination in the West Midlands attracting over 24 million customers annually.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.