retail shopping centre
CH5 1TP Deeside, Queensferry
Read more description
CONCESSION SPACE TO LET
- Upon the instruction of Asda.
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Unit - Concession||697||64.75|
Asda Queensferry is a well-established food store of approximately 122,000 sqft with customer parking to the front and a petrol filling station. The concession area is immediately to the left of main entrance to the store.
The concession area can be accessed from within the store itself but also has direct access onto the car park.
A staff / kitchen area is included within the unit and staff will have access to the Asda staff facilities.
Location and Transport
Asda Queensferry sits alongside the junction of the A494 Aston Road and the B5129.
A short distance to the north east is the very well established Deeside Industrial Estate which is a major source of employment in the region.
The A465 links into the North Wales Express Way approximately 2 miles to the south west. The Airbus UK plant, another major employer is approximately 3 miles the south east.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.