Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
retail shopping centre
Ferry Road Cardiff Bay Retail Park
Read more description
WWW.ASDA.LIVE.JLL.COM CONCESSION UNIT AVAILABLE
- Upon Instructions of Asda
- Prime location within the Asda store.
- Suitable for food use.
The property comprises a ground floor retail unit located to the right hand side of the entrance to the Asda Superstore fronting the car park.
|Floor/Unit||Sq ft||Sq m|
The unit is currently not separately rated but in the event that it is the tenant will be responsible for paying business rates.
Location and Transport
The unit is within the Asda Superstore, located within the Cardiff Bay Retail Park and in close proximity to the International Sports Village. Situated at the entrance to the Cardiff Bay Retail Park makes it particularly prominent to traffic travelling in both directions on the A4232. Access to the motorway network is via the A4232 accessed via the roundabout, with Cardiff City Centre located circa 2.5 miles away accessible via a number of routes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.